Cancun Beachfront Resort with Spa Outdoor Pool
- 502 smoke-free guestrooms
- On the beach
- 2 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Free children's club
- Fitness center
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi and free parking
Feel at home
- Babysitting or childcare
- Children's pool
- Children's club
- Playground on site
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In Hotel Zone
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 45 min walk
- Forum Beach - 1 min walk
- Playa del Carmen - 45 mins
- Caracol Beach - 1 min walk
- Gaviota Azul Beach - 1 min walk
- Isla Mujeres - 15 mins by ferry
- Forum By The Sea Mall - 4 min walk
- Chac Mool Beach - 7 min walk
- Tulum - 1 hr 30 mins
- Plaza Caracol Mall - 9 min walk
- Delphinus Dreams - 4 min walk
- Bacalar - 2 hrs
- Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok - 28 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 38 min walk
Waterfront Cancun hotel featuring a spa and 3 restaurants
- In the Hotel Zone
Krystal Cancun is on the bustling northeastern tip of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, steps from the beach and the Caribbean Sea. You’re a 20-minute drive from Cancun city center, where you can visit popular spots like Mercado 28 public market and the Parque de las Palapas central square.
- Near Playa Delfines
If you drive 10 minutes, you'll find Playa Delfines, an uncrowded stretch of beach that offers panoramic views of Cancun. If you're into shopping, La Isla Shopping Village's boutiques and entertainment - at Interactive Aquarium you can swim near sharks - are a 5-minute drive.
- Mariachi music and dining
A massage at the spa will help you relax, or you can chill out at the beach or by the outdoor pool. The 3 restaurants include El Mortero with its gourmet Mexican fare and mariachi band, or you can enjoy a colorful cocktail on the sand under a thatched umbrella.
- Sea or lagoon views
The 453 guestrooms feature contemporary decor enhanced with dashes of color, white marble floors, and views of the Caribbean Sea or lagoon. With WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and minibars you can wind down without leaving your room, and safes are also provided.
- 502 rooms
- Arranged over 8 floors
68% of customers were happy with check-in
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
All inclusive vacations (optional)
- All-inclusive room rates at Krystal Cancun are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
- Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service (limited menu)
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- The Harmony full-service spa offers a Turkish bath, manicures and pedicures, massages, body scrubs, aromatherapy and facial treatments.
- El Mortero - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine.
- Las Velas - This restaurant is located by the pool.
- Aquamarina - Onsite restaurant.
- La Fisheria - Onsite seafood restaurant.
Also known as
- Cancun Krystal
- Krystal Cancun
- Krystal Hotel
- Krystal Hotel Cancun
- Krystal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Nh Krystal Cancun Hotel
- Nh Krystal Hotel Cancun
- Krystal Cancun Hotel
- Nh Hotels Cancun